My first skin care product review post in 2012! It all started 2 months ago, when my skin completely died on me. Doctors recommended antibiotics but all it did was dry up my skin and I felt dehydrated all the time. I changed my skin care products for a fresh routine. After weeks of using Elemis, I have decided to share this brand with you all. These products helped reduce whiteheads, tired and stressed on my skin.
Information: The No.1 British Spa Brand, Elemis, provides Anti-Ageing Skincare, Daily Skin Health and Sp@home. The Revitalising Skincare Anniversary Collection, is a complete programme for all skin types. The collection (HK$680) is presented in a tropical theme bag, designed by British artist Laura Oakes. For every collection purchased Elemis will provide a 5-in-1 Pentavalent Vaccine to immunise a child in Africa against 5 life-threatening diseases. How amazing is that? Charity x Beauty
1. Melting Cleansing Gel
– ingredients: light and golden Argan Oil, mattifying Rice Silk, Lipid-rich assai Fruit and anti-oxidant Rosemary. ( best part is it’s free from silicons and oils)
– texture: very light weight, gel like at first, after applying with water it will change to a milk like form.
– my thoughts: It’s very light with non-foam like texture, it refreshes tired/dull looking skin and skin stays moist.
2. Soothing Apricot Toner
– ingredients: Sweet Betty Flower, blended with soothing extract of Apricot ( alcohol free)
– texture water like toner with a great scent that calms, comforts and soothes skin
– my thoughts: I love the scent of this toner. It’s very user friendly with the spray to avoid any cotton pad fuss. (remember to close your mouth and eyes)
3. Maximum Moisture Day Cream
– ingredients: Myrothamus, Tamarind and African Baobab Tree
– texture: light-weight, not greasy at all with SPF 30
– my thoughts: I haven’t used such a lightweight cream that hydrates my skin with SPF. Really like this cream.. I am planning to get their night cream too!
4. Papaya Enzyme Peel
– ingredients: Natural fruit enzyme Papin, extracted from Papaya and Pineapple
– texture: Cream like masque that gently removes dead skin cells
– my thoughts: This peel is my favorite product, it reduced my white heads along my jawline. It’s not like other peeling mask, where it just dries up your skin and thinking you have lost a layer of skin. For me, it felt smooth clean and glowing.
I will check out Elemis Day Spa next week, will keep you all updated.