If you are in search for a new handbag that will not go out of style, I want to introduce you all to Hugo Boss’s Bespoke Bag, which I have selected to share for this week’s #howtostyle. It’s modern classic, vibrant colours and luxury functional appearance are great for work chic to posh sleek. What I love about this Bespoke Bag, are the tailoring details and architectural shape that can modernise your looks without over powering it. By combining the right colour coordination, you can easily stand out from the crowd looking posh and sharp with the latest classic handbag.
Look 1: Inspire Confidence
Blue is both friendly and powerful when it comes to colour psychology. It’s an alternative colour that can be styled with various colours, also it goes well with denim too! When it comes to work chic, you want people to see your confidence in a glimpse.
- Find a pencil skirt with similar tones as your Bespoke Bag and pair it with a crispy white shirt
- Roll up your white shirt to create longer arms and effortless styling
- Add a pair of trendy earrings to let others know you are up in trend ( not just a boring office look)
- Finally, I personally feel like a pair of matching blue heels makes your outfit “extra” more special and bold
Look 2: Radiant Posh
While orange radiates warm and happiness you still want to create a posh silhouette. It will be the kind of outfit that everyone wonders if they are able to wear since it’s simple and effortless. The coat and dress can be worn together or separate for various styling. Don’t forget the mini size Bespoke Bag is the key for this posh style.
- Go for the mini size Bespoke Bag for the sleek look, you want to avoid anything oversized.
- A pair of simple nude pumps is the perfect footwear to complete this look. It will have a clean finishing.
- Find a pair of ombre frame sunglasses to add a bit of layer to the bold colours
- If you are wearing bold bright colour, I suggest to layer with neutral or white ( I prefer long coats for the sleek look effect). This will lighten up the look against a grey bag.
Hope you guys like this post and have inspire you to try these looks!