It came across my mind on what were the best fabrics that would suit this crazy summer heat in Hong Kong. So I did some researching on my own to see what kind would work. There were a few factors in my head when picking, such as texture, comfort and potential ways to style up in various ways. At the end, I discovered Chinese Silk, which is a light and soft high quaility texture that has a great feel for a summer fabric. Although most people will misinterpret silk to be a fabric meant for evening or winter wear. If you ask me what are the tips on buying a set of Chinese Silk ? This time for #howtostyle I went for the same color sets because there are so many ways to style it from day to night, casual to chic and low to high!
Jumpsuits are perfect for any night out, it’s basically great for anything fun and effortless. The only negative thing I would say is going to the washroom can be a bit of a hassle ( esp when you have had a few drinks). The Chinese Silk Racerback Camisole and Ankle Pants are the perfect combination for you to solve this problem.
- Tuck in the top and bottom together to create the jumpsuit effect , leave the top a bit loose out
- Contrast the waistline with a belt for a more polished look
- A pair of fun statement heels and earrings gives the solid color a boost of character
- As for makeup, I would say a pop of red can add a bit of sexiness!
The pyjama trend is a bit hard to pull off, but I discovered a more appraochable new way to pull off this trend. One of the key element for pyjama trend is the texture of fabric and how to wear it in a comfortable style. Search for a set of Chinese silk that makes you feel like it’s your second skin and you are ready to style it up!
- Untuck your top from the jumpsuit look and make it a 2 piece set
- Avoid clumsy accessories, a simple fine jewellery or a chocker
- Loafers or slippers are they best footwear for this look, it’s gives a laid back yet dandy touch
- For a jetset look, add a pair of oversized sunglasses and you are off to go
ENQUIRIES FOR PERSONAL STYLING SESSION AND WARDROBE CONSULTATION SERVICE PLEASE EMAIL ME : [email protected]