The contents of one’s bag can tell you a lot about its owner. This month, I have added a few “it accessory” beauty items to my daily deeds. My 3 key essential items I carry in my purse at all times are my wallet, name cards and tissue. I usually carry my I phone in my pockets, so that doesn’t really count as what’s in my bag. Then it breaks down to my “to go” beauty products. Here I have my Lancôme Show Limited Eye Makeup collection by Alber Elbaz HYPNÔSE WATERPROOF mascara. It’s packaging is inspired by classic dot dresses; this pattern adds hints of charm to the bottle of mascara. From day to night eye makeup, Lancôme Show Limited Eye Makeup collection by Alber Elbaz HYPNÔSE Dolls Eyes that is designed for a doll look is my secret weapon to create fresh and luminous looks in various occasions. I love the two soft and warm color tone- pink and brown that can enhance the depth/ highlight to my eyes.. I also like to add a few coats of HYPNÔSE WATERPROOF mascara to enhance my lashes after a long day. The sparkly base of the eye shadow colors is really easy to blend out and great for soft smoky eyes. The flirty heart case is fun and function; the mirror inside is big enough to see my whole face from an arm distance. Recently I have been carrying my Swash London x Fashionary and I pod nano around to record my inspirations. I always like to keep some sort of sweets in my bag to satisfy my sweet tooth craves. Lastly, a pair of sunglasses is something I will never miss out.
Come join the Lancôme HYPNÔSE mini game on Facebook to win Lancome x Alber Elbaz to your own bag : HERE !!!
1. Mischa Mini Overnighter Bag – Simple and chic for an everyday bag.
2. Tiffany Name Card Case – You never know whom you will meet on the streets!
3. Saint Laurent Sleek Long Wallet – It helps me to keep my wallet organized.
4. Tempo Petit Tissue- Applewood is my favorite flavor.
5. Swash London x Fashionary notebook– Love to record my random ideas in this notebook. It’s a great tool for my styling work too!
6. I Pod Nano – I have a whole list of oldies, pop and R&B songs. My playlist always calms me down and put in a good mood.
7. Muji Pencil- For my brainstorming work, I like to use pencils instead of pen. Muji has the best stationeries.
8. Lancôme Show Limited Eye Makeup collection by Alber Elbaz HYPNÔSE WATERPROOF mascara – This waterproof mascara will stay on all day long without any smudges. I like to add a few coats on my bottom eyelashes for an evening makeup look.
9. Lancôme Show Limited Eye Makeup collection by Alber Elbaz HYPNÔSE Dolls Eyes– The 5 eye shadow colors are really versatile, I personally like to use the light pink shade for highlights on my eyebrow arch. The heart case is super adorable and I love carrying it around.
10. Folding Wayfarers – I have really sensitive eyes, sometimes you will see me carry a few pairs in my bag. Sunnies are my best friends!
11. Sweets- Gummies, gums, mints or anything sweet!