There is always a few secret weapons we use all time. Every now and then friends and readers would ask for my suggestion on what’s a good eyeliner? foundation? lip product? or hair product? OR even what’s new and good this season. Here are my personal new favorites this month along with items I use almost everyday when I need to apply makeup.
Beauty Tips : Use CC cream for daytime and foundation for photo shoots or nighttime events. A good CC cream will protect and brighten up your overall complex. As for night time foundation, I will think of it as a high coverage to eliminate flaws for heavy eye or lip makeup. Also apply cc cream or foundation right after skincare for a dewy effect, especially if you have your air con during summer time. Or else your foundation will create dry marks.
- Chanel Les Beiges | I bring this everywhere for touch ups or just a few brushes to set my makeup.
- Chanel CC Cream | This is a great SPF protection with color correct coverage that evens out complex, I love the light weight texture.
- MAC Proenza Schouler Pro Eyeliner| Water resistant eyeliner for my waterline, I like the dense creamy texture.
- Eyeko + Alexa Chung’s ‘Eye Do’ | A quick and easy liquid eyeliner that strengthen eyelashes, it’s my new fav liquid eyeliner instead of gel liner.
- Dolce & Gabbana Browliner |The angular shape pencil helps you create a brow arch perfectly with a brush on the other end to feather out brows, I have become an expert with this liner. The best part is you don’t need to sharpen the tip with no breakage.
- NARS Lip Gloss| Depending how I feel that day, I pick a different color to match my outfit. This week I am using “wonder”.
- NARS Duo Intensity Shadow| I use my finger tips to apply luxuriously smooth texture on my eye lids for a hint of shimmer to the eyes.
- EVE LOM Golden Radiance Bronzer | This bronzer is very fine and it helps hydrate my skin, I only apply a hint of it at the very end of my makeup routine.
- mise en scene | Repairs dead ends of hair, my habit is to apply it before bed and tie my hair in a loose bun. When you wake up in the morning your hair will feel nourish without feeling oily.
- Guerlian La Petite Robe Noire| The package has already won my heart! Especially in the summer time , I like to keep a small bottle in my purse to fresh up after a long day.