Apart from total looks, let’s explore how we can style up accessories to bring out your own personality. In this week’s ” how to style”, I will show you how to create 3 different looks within 9 mins! I am not joking, it took me only 3 mins to change one style to another. All you need is these simple styling tips to achieve my looks below. Colorful hats not only lighten your overall, it also brings a youthful and playful factor. By changing up your hairstyle, you can really enhance the character of your hat and look stylish!
Look 1: The classic cinematic
If you are seeking for a cinematic chic way to wear colorful hats, this style will be perfect to look classy yet youthful. By combining colors with pearls, this is a new way to style up a colorful hat. You will feel like one of the characters in the 70’s, but a slightly modern version of it.
- Look for colorful hats with a contrasting ribbon in the center
- Simply tie up your hair and leave a small strand of hair to curl
- The key this is the create the perfect curl! Pick your best side for earrings to show and not so good side of the strand of hair
This look was inspired by Charlie Chaplin’s iconic hat and his playful character. A side loose braid with a chiffon bow at the end balances out the structured brim. A bright smile and fun humor is the best styling for this look!
- Wear your hat slightly tilted to the opposite side of your braid
- Use a ribbon that is similar to your hair color, this will blend it with your hair color
- Remember to loosen up your hair on the sides to avoid looking bald
Look 2: Vintage Femininty
A red hat means confidence and please look at me ! With a red lip, it’s double the confidence and femininity to your style.
- Add a gold vintage necklace to you this look for a vintage vibe
- Let your hair down with hints of curls for a romantic feel
- Pick a lip color that is almost the same shade as your red hat
- Stay away from super orange bright or shocking red