To enhance ones beauty in style, the key is to let femininity and confidence blend into one. Ines De La Fressange’s Parisian style has always been my inspiration and muse towards true elegance. The third collaboration between Ines De La Fressanges and UNIQLO LifeWear concept drew my attention to explore her designs for this refined collection. This wide range collection gives you a taste of southern France in vintage floral, the confidence in Soutien Collar Coat to everyday work wear and comfortable classic pieces to express sophisticated style without overdoing it. It’s a Parisian Chic for anytime and anywhere in your own lifestyle.
In vnikalistyle, I have selected my favorite pieces from this collection to demonstrate how to style Ines De La Fressanges collection in everyday life.
Look 1 : Sweat suit sporty chic
– pair this look with a pair of fashionable sneakers to complete this outfit.
– style up your sporty chic look with a windbreaker jacket for a pop of red on the waistline along with reflective sunglasses.
Look 3: Confidence in suits
– Layer this look with a long coat to enhance and elongate your figure
– Show off your personal character by wearing earrings and your favorite work wear purse.
Look 2 : Any Day Elegance
– Midi skirt with a simple top shows off your side of simple elegance.
– Accessories with a cardigan on shoulder, sunglasses and ballerina flats.
Look 4: Outdoor Femininity
Styling Tips :
– A straw hat and rope belt blends in perfectly with the colors of the dress.
– Red lips adds femininity to your overall style.