To the ladies who love classic pieces in their wardrobe!! I have discovered a few modern classic pieces to add into your sophisticated collection. A creamy natural white wrap around dress and linen tuxedo short suit, work perfectly with a few trendy items. The trendy items will keep a good balance of trend against classic modest. These pieces can be worn in a variety ways with a hint of twist in styling. Today on “ how to style” I will share with you on how to incorporate it with 2 different approaches.
Look 1: Pastel with Stripes
- Instead of wearing a normal top with this wrap around dress, try a turtleneck for a hint of Grace Kelly turtleneck inspired
- Pastel colors will not only lighten up your look, it can also add sweet touches
- Avoid necklaces on neck, a pair of statement earrings will do the trick
- Go for a pair of kitten heels instead of high pumps or flats, this can enhance the classic look without trying too hard
Look 2: Cropped top and buckle ankle boots
Who said modern classic cannot be a bit edgy? This adds a tough flavor to your basic tuxedo.
Styling Tips :
- Say bye bye to shirts or T-shirt to pair it with tuxedo suit, let’s try a cropped top
- Look for monotone colors if you are trying to achieve an edgy look
- The shoes are crucial to give it the pop of attitude, I would go for ankle boots that has buckle detailings
- Lastly, roll up your jacket sleeve when you cape it ( this will help your arms look longer)
look 1 : top by topshop| dress by h&m ( modern classic collection| heels by zara| sunglasses by Dior | earrings by H&M look 2: suit by h&m ( modern classic collection| top by topshop | shoes by toga pulla | photography by Janette Law
SHOP THE LOOK[show_shopthepost_widget id=”586679″]