10 relaxing things to do at The South Beach
Singapore has become one of my favourite place to visit when I need a sweet short escape. This time my sweet escape was at The South Beach Singapore. It’s location hits right in the city centre and historic Civic district, where I can enjoy a good balance between modern and heritage environment. During your stay at the Hotel that French designer Philippe Starck designed, you will constantly feel positive vibes being injected into you. It all comes from the surroundings, experience of the facitility and friendly staffs. I have discovered a few things you should do during your stay here, it will give yourself an extra boost!
1. Breakfast at ADHD – the long table of international cuisine will satisfy your morning craves.
2. Feel the calm and modern comfort at the deluxe room. Just sleep in a morning and let the natural light wake you up.
3. Instagram you and the city’s background at Sky Gardens that come decked out with infinity Swimming Pools.
4. Take a nice long bath with Heeley Bath Products, let out all your stress!
5. Work your body and sweat out all the toxic at our state-of-the-art Fitness Centre.
6. Sit back and read a magazine to find inspiration for your next excitement.
7. Even take a nap to absorb some vitamin D.
8. Do your makeup with the best sunlight that shines into the room.
9. You must try the signature Lobster Laksa at ADHD. The soup base is like seafood heaven!
10. Find your own social space, multidimensional experience where they can take in the atmosphere, culture and lifestyle of the hotel.
Stay tune for our next post on how we turn The South Beach into our photoshoot! This links with our wedding story too!