Pink Attitude is a huge trend this SS17, but it’s not the typical sweet pink we are looking for this season. At first, I was thinking of a pastel hue of pink that was soft yet elegant. As I started to do a bit of research, it’s a fresh look not just with an accent of pink but as a total look from head to toe. Be ready to play around with soft and sophisticated dusty shades with a kick of attitude. Not matter if you are wifey chic or street chic. From a long and slim figure to a boyish loose silhouette, for this week’s #howtostyle I have selected a pink bomber to share a few useful tips to pull off this look with the perfect balance of pink attitude.
Look 1: Vougish Staple
Finding the right bomber jacket is very important, for a more luxurious feel I would recommend a shiny texture such a satin instead of a wool blend. Don’t over think on layering the jacket if you want to make it the staple piece. By matching the bomber with a pair of versatile white wide trousers, it will automatically give you a polished street walk.
- zip up and push up the bomber jacket for a better upper body proportion
- look for trouser that cover up your heels to make your legs look extra long
- go for pink/ magenta reflective sunglasses to extra attitude
- for lips, let’s go for a matte instead of sharp lips since you want everything to blend in
If you are not a fan of zip up bombers, try to layer it with a v-neck stripe top. This approach is more playful and yet casual. This look is suitable for ones who prefer to wear skirts instead of trousers. Try your best to find similar shades for both the 3 pieces ( jacket, top and skirt), this will really make you stripe contrast pop.
- another way to style your bomber is creating an off shoulder effect , this is more sexy and new trendy way to wear jackets ( seen on Gigi Hadid)
- seek for stripe tops with correspondent pinks , it helps create a harmony colour palette
- for lips, this time we can go slightly darker berry lip instead of a matte pink
- Style with a pair of ankle velvet heels to toughen up dusty pink , go for a burgundy red
ENQUIRIES FOR PERSONAL STYLING SESSION AND WARDROBE CONSULTATION SERVICE PLEASE EMAIL ME : [email protected]