How to Style – Twin Set + Blouse
Summer temperatures in Hong Kong can pretty dramatic, from crazy stuffy humid to icy cold air conditions. My mom or husband will usually nag me to bring a cardigan or scarf just in case I get too cold indoors. Not sure why, but I usually feel less stylish with the additional cardigan or scarf. That’s why this time for #Howtostyle my team and I came up with a few styling tips to layer your summer twin set by with blouses for that extra functional yet chic effect.
Outfit #1 Tips:
- Tone down the sweet look with the dark color accessories and lipstick color to balance your whole look.
- Trendy white ruffles sleeves not only help you look flirty, but cover your shoulder/arms
- Don’t forget to make your waistline for a better body proportion. instead of belt, add waits bag to make your look one step closer to trendy chic
- Be playful – match your look with tribal pattern heels to make a statement!
Outfit #2 Tips:
- Button the third to last button on your blouse and lie a loose high knot which can elongate your torso. Top it off with rolled cuffs and your outfit is read to go: comfortable, yet chic!
- Spice up this look by drawing some attention to your upper torso by wearing statement earrings. The ones I picked out are a darker shade of pink which adds a pop of color while staying within the color scheme that I chose.
- Keep this sweet and flirty look casual by carrying a large basket bag that can not only carry snacks for a quick weekend picnic, but it can also hold a change of clothes in case you want to amp up your versatile outfit for date night!
- Keep your makeup simple and sophisticated with a black cat eye, some blush, and a bright pink lip to compliment your statement earrings.
Outfit 1 : Twin Set by Sandro| blouse by Sandro| bag by Sandro | shoes by stella luna
Outfit 2: Twin Set by Sandro | shirt by Claudie Pierlot| Shoes by Hogan | bag by Crew
#vnikaliteam: Art Direction + Photographer + Styling by Risa and Vincy